Tag: Supply Chain Insights Global Summit
Follow Lora on Twitter
About Lora Cecere
Lora Cecere is the Founder and CEO of Supply Chain Insights , the research firm that's paving new directions in building thought-leading supply chain research. She is also the author of the enterprise software blog Supply Chain Shaman. The blog focuses on the use of enterprise applications to drive supply chain excellence. Her book, Bricks Matter, published in December of 2012.
As an enterprise strategist, Lora focuses on the changing face of enterprise technologies. Her research is designed for the early adopter seeking first mover advantage. Current research topics include the digital consumer, supply chain sensing, demand shaping and revenue management, market-driven value networks, accelerating innovation through open design networks, the evolution of predictive analytics, emerging business intelligence solutions, and technologies to improve safe and secure product delivery.
She comes to the stage with over thirty years of diverse supply chain experience. She spent nine years as an industry analyst with Gartner Group, AMR Research, Altimeter Group and is now the founder of her own firm Supply Chain Insights. Prior to becoming a supply chain analyst she spent fifteen years as a leader in the building of supply chain software at Manugistics and Descartes Systems Group, and twenty years as a supply chain practitioner at Procter & Gamble, Kraft/General Foods, Clorox, and Dreyers Grand Ice Cream (now a division of Nestle).
More about Supply Chain Shaman...
MOST READ POSTS
Supply Chain Shaman
Top Posts and Pages
- L'Oréal: A Case Study in Supply Chain Excellence
- Colgate: A Closer Look at Supply Chain Excellence
- Say Customer Service and Mean It
- Demand Driven: Can We Sidestep Religious Arguments?
- Get Your COV On....
- Three Reasons Why SAP Supply Chain Planning Is a Risk to Your Business
- Judging Supply Chain Improvement: Campbell Soup Case Study
- What Happened to the Concept of Demand-Driven?
- Supply Chain Diagnostic: A Four-Step Process
- About Lora
- Seven Reasons to Attend the Supply Chain Insights Global Summit January 31, 2018 devsupplyinsights
- 2018: What Will It Look Like? January 19, 2018 devsupplyinsights
- Think Differently. Drive New Outcomes. Let Us Help You Build A Guiding Coalition. July 24, 2017 devsupplyinsights
- Announcing the Supply Chains to Admire 2017 June 14, 2017 devsupplyinsights
- I Left My Job May 9, 2017 devsupplyinsights
- Building the Network of Networks. Call for Action. Want to Help? December 3, 2016 devsupplyinsights
- Disrupting in the Midst of Disruption September 3, 2016 devsupplyinsights
- Supply Chains to Admire – 2016 Results July 26, 2016 devsupplyinsights
- First Class Ready! July 22, 2016 devsupplyinsights
- Building Talent: A New Approach May 17, 2016 devsupplyinsights
Advanced Planning Systems analytics APS B2B Big Data blockchain bricks matter cognitive computing consumer products customer service demand driven demand planning demand sensing e2open ERP forecasting HANA innovation Internet of Things inventory inventory management kinaxis logility market driven Metrics That Matter network of networks Oracle retail S&OP Sales and operations planning SAP supply chain supply chain analytics Supply chain excellence Supply Chain Index supply chain insights Supply Chain Insights Global Summit Supply Chain Leadership supply chain management Supply chain planning Supply Chains to Admire supply chain talent supply chain visibility Terra Technology value networks
- Supply chain excellence
- supply chain insights
- supply chain management
- Supply chain planning
- supply chain
- Sales and operations planning
- demand driven
- Supply Chains to Admire
- demand planning
- Supply Chain Index
- consumer products
- value networks
- Supply Chain Insights Global Summit
- supply chain talent
- Big Data
- network of networks
- market driven
- inventory management
- Terra Technology
- demand sensing
- Metrics That Matter
- Supply Chain Leadership