Five ways to deploy analytics to make a difference.
Author: Lora Cecere
Lora Cecere is the Supply Chain Shaman. A shaman interprets and connects an evolving world to a group of followers. Lora does this for supply chain. As the founder of Supply Chain Insights and the author of Supply Chain Shaman, Lora travels the world to chart the course of supply chain practices and disruptive technologies. Her blog focuses on the use of enterprise applications to drive supply chain excellence.
Follow Lora on Twitter
About Lora Cecere
Lora Cecere is the Founder and CEO of Supply Chain Insights , the research firm that's paving new directions in building thought-leading supply chain research. She is also the author of the enterprise software blog Supply Chain Shaman. The blog focuses on the use of enterprise applications to drive supply chain excellence. Her book, Bricks Matter, published in December of 2012.
As an enterprise strategist, Lora focuses on the changing face of enterprise technologies. Her research is designed for the early adopter seeking first mover advantage. Current research topics include the digital consumer, supply chain sensing, demand shaping and revenue management, market-driven value networks, accelerating innovation through open design networks, the evolution of predictive analytics, emerging business intelligence solutions, and technologies to improve safe and secure product delivery.
She comes to the stage with over thirty years of diverse supply chain experience. She spent nine years as an industry analyst with Gartner Group, AMR Research, Altimeter Group and is now the founder of her own firm Supply Chain Insights. Prior to becoming a supply chain analyst she spent fifteen years as a leader in the building of supply chain software at Manugistics and Descartes Systems Group, and twenty years as a supply chain practitioner at Procter & Gamble, Kraft/General Foods, Clorox, and Dreyers Grand Ice Cream (now a division of Nestle).
More about Supply Chain Shaman...
MOST READ POSTS
Supply Chain Shaman
Top Posts and Pages
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – Aera Technology 289 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Doug With Think IQ 288 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights OM Partners 287 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – Bristlecone Labs 286 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – DHL Resilience 360 – 285 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – Optessa 284 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – PINC 283 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere -Savi 282 October 14, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Straight Talk Supply Chain Insights Super Summit Podcast #281 September 27, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
- Dean Ocampo, Senior Director of Product Marketing September 24, 2019 Dylan Pagillo
Advanced Planning Systems analytics APS B2B Big Data blockchain bricks matter cognitive computing consumer products customer service demand driven demand planning demand sensing e2open ERP forecasting HANA innovation Internet of Things inventory inventory management kinaxis logility market driven Metrics That Matter network of networks Oracle retail S&OP Sales and operations planning SAP supply chain supply chain analytics Supply chain excellence Supply Chain Index supply chain insights Supply Chain Insights Global Summit Supply Chain Leadership supply chain management Supply chain planning Supply Chains to Admire supply chain talent supply chain visibility Terra Technology value networks
- Supply chain excellence
- supply chain insights
- supply chain management
- Supply chain planning
- supply chain
- Sales and operations planning
- demand driven
- Supply Chains to Admire
- demand planning
- Supply Chain Index
- Supply Chain Insights Global Summit
- consumer products
- value networks
- supply chain talent
- Big Data
- network of networks
- market driven
- inventory management
- Terra Technology
- demand sensing
- Metrics That Matter
- Supply Chain Leadership