Lora Cecere is the Founder of Supply Chain Insights and author of the enterprise software blog Supply Chain Shaman read by over 5000 global supply chain executives. The blog focuses on the use of enterprise applications to drive supply chain excellence.
See Lora Speak:
September 3-4, 2014
Optilon Supply Chain Conference
Piperska Muren at Kungsholmen
September 17-19, 2014
Consumer Goods Emerging Markets Forum
Ft. Lauderdale , FL
September 21-24, 2014
CSCMP’s Annual Global Conference 2014
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
San Antonio, TX
October 16 & 17, 2014
The NASDAQ Exchange
New York, NY
November 26-27, 2014
‘Integrated Supply Chain’ London 2014
Network with Lora:
September 10-11, 2014
Supply Chain Insights Global Summit 2014
September 15 -16, 2014
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
October 21-24, 2014
Consumer Goods Technology Event
October 28-30, 2014
Rancho Bernardo Inn & Spa
San Diego, CA
Speeches for Supply Chain Leaders:
What Is Supply Chain Excellence? 2012 marked the thirtieth anniversary of supply chain process evolution. In this presentation, Lora uses recent research to take a look back at thirty years of supply chain excellence and helps audiences look forward to the future. She outlines how the definition of supply chain excellence changed in the last two decades and what should be the lessons learned. Using correlations on twenty years of supply chain financial ratio data, Lora helps audience participants gain new insights on how to think about:
- Which metrics matter and why.
- The definitions of agility and balance. How to define them and why they are important.
- Progress of companies within industry sectors on balancing growth, profitability, cycles and cost.
The Race for Supply Chain 2020. This is an ideal keynote for a supply chain visioning session. Lora has the ability to help teams think about supply chain in ways that they have not done before. In this presentation, Lora shares new and exciting research on these topics while engaging the audience to think about the impact of these forces on their supply chain design and the definition of value chain strategies.
- Organizational Design. What is the future of supply chain organizational design? How can companies build organizational core competencies and overcome the pending shortage of supply chain talent? How has regional/global governance been defined currently? How will these processes morph in the future?
- Technology Evolution. How will technologies change? What will be the impact of digital manufacturing, Internet of Things, big data supply chains, unstructured data forms and new forms of analytics? What will be the impact of safe and secure supply chain regulations? How do new technologies shift the balance of power between trading partners? What are the opportunities for new process innovation?
- Building Strong Horizontal Processes. Strong horizontal processes are essential for building the end-to-end value network. These horizontal processes help in the connection and alignment of business functions and drive the acceleration of value. The five core horizontal processes that matter are: revenue management, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), supplier development, corporate social responsibility and new product launch. Here we share insights on current and future states.
Alignment. Which Supply Chain Metrics Matter to Financial Performance? Using the recent research on the Supply Chain Index, Lora shares insights on how different financial ratios correlate to balance sheet performance for each sector, and how each sector is performing on these Metrics that Matter. She also helps companies better understand how to use these metrics to define trading partner collaboration and organizational alignment.
Contact email@example.com to schedule, and for more information.
Preview Lora’s PowerPoint Presentation Slide Decks:
“Lora Cecere is the most-respected analyst covering supply chain. Respected by manufacturers and software companies alike, she is the only one with a strong enough following that she could start her own “brand.” Lora is the most influential analyst covering supply chain; she launched the revolution that became customer-centric supply chain design in 2005.” – Rob Byrne | CEO, Terra Technology
“Lora’s smart, incisive and her native curiosity means she consistently evolves her thinking about how supply chains can — and should — work. Her ability to grasp the issue, and see a resolution is uncanny. For anyone looking to turn the supply chain into a true source of advantage, there’s no one smarter.” - Susan Bassett | Vice President, Corporate Ink Public Relations
“Lora is tough, smart and driven. Her background gives her instant credibility and a unique perspective in the industry bringing together best practices, leading technology and a vision of what’s possible. She has an innate ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in business terms that everyone can understand. I learn something in every conversation I have with Lora.” - Karin Bursa | Chief Marketing Officer, Logility
“If you are in supply chain technology and need help understanding the market and positioning your product in it, work with Lora Cecere. She has the deepest understanding of how supply chain technology can transform business of any analyst I have worked with. Not just a prolific writer, she’s also a compelling speaker. At one user conference, her session was voted the best of all sessions by attendees at the three day event.” Kevin Potts | Vice President of Marketing Rock-Tech
F4SS Conference: Feedback from the user evaluations.
- Best speaker of the day, lots of energy. Different perspective that most companies are not in tune with.
- Great presentation and energy, new way of looking at communication and customer feedback.
- Very provocative subject. Out of the box. Great presenter.
- Presentation and info blew me away- excellent presentation.